Every pharmaceutical company is being asked to do more with less, and R&D Operations groups are integral to making this happen. Project managers need to drive the strategy and decisions around programs; effective resource planning and high utilization is a must. Continuous improvement groups need to identify and maintain productivity projects across drug development.
Pharmica’s expertise in project management, resource management, operations, lean sigma, metrics, and process improvement have helped many R&D Operations groups not only tackle these challenges but succeed beyond expectations.
Some examples of R&D operations projects we've managed:
- Contract Drug Development PMs
- Resource Planning & Management
- PMO Development & Implementation
- Process Improvement
- Metrics & Benchmarking
- Governance Committee Best Practices
- Project Management Toolkit
- Project Management Best Practices
- Drug Development Team Collaboration
- Project Management Value Definition & Realization